Terms and Conditions
1. Contract: The client’s approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and Overman-Green Web Systems AB. Important: Approval for the work to commence and payment of the advance fee indicates that the client accepts these terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Copyright: Overman-Green Web Systems AB will hold intellectual copyright of any material, including any source code, created for the client until payment of the final invoice. At this time it will become the property of the client.
3. Ongoing Promotion or Maintenance: Overman-Green Web Systems AB is not responsible for the client’s on-going website/app/digital product promotion or maintenance. Should the client require promotion or maintenance on an ongoing basis, a separate contract must be signed. While we can promote or maintain your website/app/digital product, for this we are unable to make any guarantees about the success as the outcome can depend on factors beyond our control.
4. Promotional Services: We make no guarantees or offer any warranties for promotional services, including, but not limited to, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SMM (Social Media Marketing), and SEM (Search Engine Marketing). The search engine ranking and social ranking of your website depends on a variety of factors, many of which are beyond our control. SEO, SMM, and SEM services are our best-effort attempt to help your website gain more exposure. This strategy can work for some websites and may not work for some websites. If you change your mind about an order for one of these services, you can cancel within 3 days of placing your order.
5. Cancellation: Should the client wish to cancel while their order is being processed, they shall remain liable for the work that has taken place and the time that has elapsed, and shall be invoiced accordingly.
6. IMPORTANT! Failure to Provide Required Assistance or Material:
On occasions, we may have to refuse other work and inquiries to ensure that your work is completed according to the schedule we agreed upon.
That is why we ask that you provide all the required information in advance and make sure that you’re available to offer any and all assistance that’s necessary for us to integrate our work with an existing product/website/app of yours. Wherever we cannot proceed further because you have not provided the required information or assistance when you have agreed to do so, and we are delayed as result, the final deadline of your website/project will be extended by the number of days taken for you to deliver information or offer assistance. We reserve the right to impose a surcharge if you have not provided the requested information or agreed assistance within 4 weeks of receiving our request for it. If there’s no activity from your side for 8 weeks, the contract can be nullified from our side and any balance becomes immediately payable.
7. Quotations: The price quoted to the client is for the work agreed on the quotation only. Should the client decide that additions are required after work on the project commences, we may accept these changes with the provision that additional charges will be incurred.
8. Advance Payment: All payments on medium and long-term contracts with monthly billing are made in advance for the month. For one-time contracts, an advance of 50% of the total cost of the project is required before work can commence.
9. Recurring Services: All recurring services renew at your chosen interval until cancelled. You can stop and cancel your recurring service at any time. To cancel, simply email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your request within 1 business day. Please note that you must cancel your recurring service before it renews for a subsequent month in order to avoid being charged for the next month’s fee.
10. Payment terms: Payment is currently accepted by credit cards and wire transfers to our bank account. You can also pay us through PayPal, although this might incur a small fee depending on project size. We do not accept cheques or cash.
11. Payment: Payment of any balance will be due within 7 days of final invoice date. Full delivery of your work and intellectual property transfer will take place only after full payment has been received.
12. Late Payment: Accounts that have not been settled within 7 days of our final reminder will incur a late payment charge of 10% of the outstanding amount for every month that the payment is delayed.
13. Future Support: The website/app/digital product is provided to and accepted by the client as a fully functioning, completed work. Overman-Green Web Systems AB gives complimentary 1-month support to its clients free of charge. However, it bears no responsibility for future support unless agreed upon and the price negotiated. (NOTE: Unless Support is part of package)
14. Future Problems: Unfortunately malicious software, spyware, viruses and website hacking is a real-world risk. It is highly unlikely that these will affect your website/app/digital product, and Overman-Green Web Systems AB will endeavor to offer as much protection as we can during the creation and delivery, but we cannot be held responsible for problems that develop after we have handed the website/app/digital product over to the client.
Should Overman-Green Web Systems AB waive any of these terms on an individual basis, this shall not affect the validity of remaining clauses or commit us to waive the same clause on any other occasion.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
Overman-Green Web Systems AB reserves the right to change or modify any of these terms or conditions at any time. Should clarification of any of the above be required please contact us.
Overman-Green Web Systems AB